du656637962 2010-06-20 16:48
浏览 44
已采纳

SVN Web开发 - 路径/操作系统差异

What is the best way to deal with config / directory / OS differences using SVN to develop and deploy on 2 different platforms?

I am developing in Windows and deploying to Linux.

I'd like to use my home PC to test the files before using commit, I'm using a web framework and you must specify the paths to your system and application files for the framework. Obviously those are different on the 2 machines.

I have the option of using a linux server at home, as a last resort. I really like working with SVN using a GUI right now since I am new to SVN web development.

So what would be the best solution to config differences between my development and live servers?

There has got to be an easier way then changing the file everytime I commit it to the live server, which is really against what SVN is trying to accomplish in the first place.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dqw70970 2010-06-20 16:52
    关注

One option is to keep the configuration files out of the repository - set them up on their own for both your local and server machines, and then don't touch them again unless you have to. (Using the svn-ignore: property can keep you from accidentally adding the config files to the repository later on.)

Another option is to try to use relative paths and then have the config/etc directories be in the same relative location to the working directory, even if they're not in the same absolute locations.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂