dongshan6870 2013-07-18 19:50
浏览 38
已采纳

如何为站点别名设置会话。 PHP Apache2

I'm running php on an Apache2 server with virtual hosts. I have 2 domains, let's say domain1.com and domain2.com (NOT subdomains)

domain2.com is a ServerAlias of domain1.com

The session on domain1.com is working just fine. However, I can't get session variables to save on domain2.com.

I don't believe my session is saving, because it's not carrying over between pages. I set the variables on my index.php page. I can dump the session and see that it was initially set. Then my index.php redirects to home.php where I have this at the top of home.php

<?php
session_start();
var_dump($_SESSION); 
?>

I'm getting an empty array on home.php

My phpinfo() settings are exactly the same for my session information on the 2 domains.

I'm stuck, not sure if this is a php issue, or an apache setting. Any help is greatly appreciated!

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douzhoubing2805 2013-07-18 20:40
    关注

Sessions in php are normally maintained in php by cookies. What you are probably seeing is the value of session.cookie_domain being set to your working domain set in the ini. Use ini_set or session_set_cookie_params before your session_start call to rectify.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 蓝桥oj3931,请问我错在哪里
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染