doucai1901 2013-06-19 15:56
浏览 62

选择include指令的位置

In our project many php files contain numerous classes each

I'm writing a class (MyClass) that will be placed at the end of a long file (MyFile.php). I would like to include AnotherFile.php, for the use of many methods of MyClass. Where should I put the require directive?

I can put it before the MyClass, but that will cause it to be included every time MyFile.php is included, and I would rather spare this redundant load - it's needed only for MyClass.

I can include it inside every method of MyClass, but this is a redundant repetition.

Where can I put the require directive such that the contents of AnotherFile.php will be visible to all the methods of MyClass, but still MyFile.php will be parsed only when MyClass is used and not every time MyFile is included

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• 普通网友 2013-06-19 16:01
    关注

I would encourage you to look into autoloading. This mitigate several of the points in your question - ownership, redundancy, etc.

I would also encourage you to look at PSR-0, which is discusses how to name and organize your classes. They also released and autoloader if you follow their convention.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 Revit2020下载问题
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理
  • ¥15 神经网络预测均方误差很小 但是图像上看着差别太大
  • ¥15 单片机无法进入HAL_TIM_PWM_PulseFinishedCallback回调函数
  • ¥15 Oracle中如何从clob类型截取特定字符串后面的字符
  • ¥15 想通过pywinauto自动电机应用程序按钮,但是找不到应用程序按钮信息