doujubeng2942 2014-04-11 18:07
浏览 35

CakePHP - 插入多个表错误

I'm trying to save data to more tables using CakePHP (2.4.6).

I have Posts/add.tcp file:

<?php
echo $this->Form->create('Post');
echo $this->Form->input('title');
echo $this->Form->input('body', array('rows' => '3'));
echo $this->Form->end('Save Post');
?>

And method add in PostsController file:

public function add() {
    if ($this->request->is('post')) {
        $this->request->data['Post']['user_id'] = $this->Auth->user('id');

$titulek = $this->request->data['Post']['title'];
$uid=$this->request->data['Post']['user_id'];
$body=$this->request->data['Post']['body'];

$sqla = "INSERT INTO posts (title,created,user_id) VALUES ('$titulek', NOW(),'$uid')";
$sqlb = "INSERT INTO forums (user_id,post_id,text,created) VALUES ('$uid',NULL,'$body', NOW())";

if ($this->Post->query($sqla)) {
if ($this->Post->query($sqlb)) {
            $this->Session->setFlash(__('Your post has been saved.'));
            return $this->redirect(array('action' => 'index'));
}
        }
    }
}

But it doesn't work as intended. Only $sqla query is actually saved to the database. $sqlb query isn't executed at all and at the end I'm not redirected to another page. It's interesting that if I reverse the order of queries (e.g. current $sqlb query becomes $sqla query and $sqlb query becomes $sqla query the INSERT INTO forums query executes correctly but INSERT INTO posts isn't, so it seems that both queries are written correctly and for some reason only first of them executes). What am I doing wrong? I just want to insert custom query into more tables in one action. Thanks in advance for any help.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drzil26260 2014-04-12 18:46
    关注

So let me clear this up, besides the obvious SQL injection problem that you have there (when executing raw queries, always use prepared statements so that the data is being bound in a safe way), you are not evaluating the return value of Model::query() properly.

Evaluating Model::query() results

Unfortunately the documentation is a little misleading/confusing/incorrect on this, an INSERT query will always return an empty array on success, so you would have to check for something like:

is_array($this->Post->query($sqla))

However that's pretty ugly if you ask me.

DboSource::execute() for INSERTs

For an INSERT query I'd always use DboSource::execute(), which also supports binding parameters:

$db = ConnectionManager::getDataSource('default');
    $options = array();
    $params = array(
        ':title' => $titulek,
        ':uid' => $uid,
    );
    $result = $db->execute(
        'INSERT INTO posts (title,created,user_id) VALUES (:title, NOW(), :uid)',
        $options,
        $params
    );

Now $result will bei either an instance of PDOStatement on success, or false on failure, so it would be safe to simply test the value for being truly:

if($result)

CakePHP ORM to the rescue

If you use a framework, use the framework!

As already mentioned in the comments, if possible you should avoid executing queries manually, the ORM layer offers great comfort and security, and is as simple to use as:

$this->Post->save($this->request->data)

All you have to do is set up your model associations, and make sure that the view formats the data properly.

However, your DB schema seems pretty weird, I really don't get why you create a forum for every post, where the forum contains the post contents, lacking any association to the post o_O Maybe you should rethink that.

Further information:

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line