doyp9057 2015-08-18 22:20
浏览 37
已采纳

允许某个服务器只能重定向到php页面

This may be a question someone has already asked. (If it is I'm sorry, I could not find another question like this.) I designed a webapp on PHP-NODEJS-Static HTML. I send a form from the static HTML to the NODEJS app to get approved. If approved I want the nodejs application to redirect to a php page. I already have the nodejs application up on heroku, and it is designed so if it is approved, it automatically redirects to a php page. The problem is that I only want the redirects from the server to be able to display the php page if that makes any sense. How do I go around doing this.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dor2p0520 2015-08-18 22:30
    关注

You'll need to have your nodejs, before redirecting, create a secure one-time token. The token should be embedded into the URL pointing to the PHP server (the one that the browsers will follow for redirect), and stored in a database (probably associated with an expiration, umm, say 5 minutes?).

When PHP page receives the request, it should extract the token from the URL, and validate whether the token exists, and only proceed further then. PHP page should also remove the token once used. You will need some sort of a database to store the token, I would recommend Redis, as it has an automatic expiration of keys, so you don't have to worry about clean up, or clogged database.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有赏,i卡绘世画不出
  • ¥15 如何用stata画出文献中常见的安慰剂检验图
  • ¥15 c语言链表结构体数据插入
  • ¥40 使用MATLAB解答线性代数问题
  • ¥15 COCOS的问题COCOS的问题
  • ¥15 FPGA-SRIO初始化失败
  • ¥15 MapReduce实现倒排索引失败
  • ¥15 ZABBIX6.0L连接数据库报错,如何解决?(操作系统-centos)
  • ¥15 找一位技术过硬的游戏pj程序员
  • ¥15 matlab生成电测深三层曲线模型代码