douyuefei3546 2015-01-20 06:18
浏览 8

使用移动应用程序版本访问本地网站[关闭]

I am 4th year IT student who is working for the implementation of my thesis. I would like to create a website that will be run locally. This website has a mobile version [android] in which the mobile app would be accessing that website's database. So, the website and the mobile app would be sending data vice-versa locally [using wifi connection that has no internet connection].

Please help me. I don't know where to start. I really need your advice. Thankyou. :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyi7041 2015-01-20 06:34
    关注

This is a big topic. You'll definitely want to be able to walk before you can run. Here are some resources to get you started:

At a minimum, you will need to have a working understanding of HTML, CSS, and JavaScript for the front-end of the website, a server language and platform such as PHP, C#, or node.js (or others) for the server back-end, a database system such as MySQL or SQL Server for the database layer, and Java for the Android app. If you aren't at an intermediate level at all of those (or know someone who is), it could very well take you more than a year to learn everything you need.

Also, your requirements are strangely difficult: it's not common to see a "wifi-only" website that runs a database and communicates with an in-range mobile app. It may be technically possible, but it would be extremely difficult to do. The most common architecture is one where both the website and the mobile app would communicate with the same remote server (which handles the database connection). No server and local-only communication would require some significant and unusual engineering.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向