dpjj4763 2013-11-07 05:34
浏览 37
已采纳

我如何与PHP和Dot Net数据库结合[关闭]

I want to do one project with PHP and Asp.Net. Database is MySql. How can I use the same database for both PHP and Asp.Net Website. Can I do that for this method. If I can, how I can use for the single database for both website. If I am passing values in the sense it will be store in a database from both PHP and Asp.Net Web Application. How I can manage this? If it is possible?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• douliang2087 2014-01-18 12:48
    关注

you can create same database for any type of application either it's in JAVA or Dotnet or PHP.It doesn't matter.

First try to create a service layer in asp.net for Database CRUD operations. 1) EmployeeService - API service. 1.Insert a new record in the table. 2.Delete the record. 3.Update the record.

Sample to create service layer using WCF service - http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/254714/Implement-CRUD-operations-using-RESTful-WCF-Servic

The above layer can be used for both asp.net and PHP.

2)Asp.Net application - Call the above service using Jquery from asp.net application

3)PHP application - Call the above service using jquery from asp.net application

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)