duanliaoyin3171 2012-06-23 01:43
浏览 38
已采纳

刷新PHP服务器缓存

I have a paypal listener in a directory on a site I maintain e.g. \paypal\listener.php

I have it set to write to a mysql database, but it is writing to my development environment instead of my production environment.

This is weird because I have a model e.g. DAO.php that controls all access to the database. In other directories e.g. \directory2\page.php The page.php successfully writes to the production environment.

THE PROBLEM: To me this means that listener.php is including an old version of DAO.php (which is a class that was internally set to the development enviornment) In other directories though when this file is included the new version is being included.

Is it possible that one PHP implementation would server different versions of a file to different scripts??? If so how do I refresh the server cache that is making this happen?

I have already tried modifying and re-saving every relevant file to make the server think they are new.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzg2006 2012-06-25 18:42
    关注

Restarting the server probably would have solved this issue, but that was not an option, the Server was a Microsoft IIS machine using application pools and refreshing the application pools solved the problem.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 阿拉蕾的可能性人看胜利项目
  • ¥20 cesm的气溶胶排放文件
  • ¥30 关于#wpf# devexpress的问题:选中时是黑色未选中是白色字体,想要更改未选中时字体的颜色(语言-c#)
  • ¥15 逐月累计,月份不连续,补齐月份
  • ¥15 应用简单的Python代码完成一个学生成绩管理系统
  • ¥15 用matlab求微分方程初值问题
  • ¥15 vscode下编写第三方库opencv与pcl代码时没有代码提示
  • ¥15 能够跑通不报错,如何解决?(标签-matlab)
  • ¥15 MOS在RDS较大,频率高时开关波形异常
  • ¥15 SCENIC分析报错求解答