douminfu8033 2011-03-17 12:10
浏览 24
已采纳

用PHP打印内容

I can't really find a topic on how to print a file with the printer. First off, I dont't mean print like echo, but a real printer.

I want to have the user click on a button, and than it starts printing the page.

The same as javascript:window.print() does, but than with PHP. Is there such option?

Thanks!

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongzai3139 2011-03-17 12:17
    关注

Do you mean printing on server-side or client side?

For client-side you can include a javascript snippet which calls the JS function you mentioned:

<?php
    print '<input type="button" value="Print this document" onclick="window.print();" />
    ';
    ?>

For server-side: it is definitely more complicated. You could either find a PHP interface, e.g. to CUPS (the standard UNIX printing system) or call a system program that prints the document. Svish posted a link to a CUPS interface as far as I see an interface to printing in MS Windows (useful only if the server is running under Windows, of course).

Edit: If you expect to find a solution which prints the page PHP outputs rendered by the client browser and but not printed on the client, but on the server -- this should be impossible. I guess you could implement sending the output of PHP the a system program that renders the page itself but it will never look 100% like on the client. Maybe it's acceptable to call a printing program on the server, pass all necessary information to it and it renders some document of its own, e.g. an RTF text file?

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制