dongyingjiu0669 2014-11-21 13:14
浏览 28

PHP < - > Python变量交换

this is my first post so, please Please be lenient :)

With reference at the subject, before writing I have really done a thorough research on stack overflow and the answer closest I could find was Passing value from PHP script to Python script.

In my test I've this situation: prova.php file:

<?php
$item1 = 3;
$item2 = 4;
$tmp = exec("python ../cgi-bin/test.py $item1 $item2"); 
echo $tmp; // invia la richiesta a Python
?>

Then in the Python test.py file I wrote:

#!/usr/local/bin/python     
import sys              
print sys.argv[1] , sys.argv[2] 

All this works fine and the page prova.php shows the values ​​of the variables, ie 3 and 4

What I can't understand is how to proceed in test.py to make e.g. product sys.argv[1] * sys.argv[2] and return it to PHP. All attempts I made show "prova.php" as a blank page. Thanks in advance for your attention.

==================================================================== WOW, Dear Georg, Matt, Andrew and Jarek, Thank you so much for your valuable advice! In a few minutes you have solved a problem that I was analyzing from hours (as you may have guessed I'm a beginner).

Now everything works perfectly!

If possible, I would like to know one more thing: is there a way that when python runs the line "print ..." (to return the result in $output), the value is not displayed on the page prova.php, but only stored in $output?

Thanks again!

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dopa53272 2014-11-21 13:21
    关注

you have to pass a variable that will receive output by reference to exec:

<?php $item1 = 3;
    $item2 = 4; 
    exec("python ../cgi-bin/test.py $item1 $item2", $output);  
    echo $output; // invia la richiesta a Python ?>

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)