douyaju4259 2010-11-09 19:52
浏览 11
已采纳

PHP上简单但高级的XML-RPC?

I'm trying to use the Opensubtitles API in my project, but I just can't make it work right. I'm using a wrapper called Ripcord, which is ultimately simple and nice to use, but it doesn't support everything. It's easy to use the method LogIn with it, but when searching for subtitles, I cannot make it work.

Here's my code in all its simplicity:

include('ripcord.php');
$client = ripcord::client('http://api.opensubtitles.org/xml-rpc');
$token_from_login = $client->LogIn('username','password','lang','useragent'); //works fine
$get = $client->SearchSubtitles($token_from_login,array('query'=>$search)); //doesn't work

The problem must be the the fact that Ripcord doesn't support array. So I'm looking for alternative ways to make calls with ease.

I'm new to XML-RPC so I wish for some constructive help as it seems to be a popular way to make API. I basically need a good example for XML-RPC calls. I cannot understand the PHP's manual. A wrapper/class is not necessary, if it's fairly simple without a one.

Martti Laine

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanaozhong0696 2010-11-15 10:18
    关注

I'm the author of Ripcord, it does support arrays, as it uses PHP's xmlrpc_encode which converts it automatically to the 'struct' type.

However your script uses an undeclared variable $search, which isn't filled with anything in this script. Assuming you have a working script which does fill in this variable, you might want to check what response you are getting from the server. You can access that through the $client->_response property, after calling a method. To see the exact xml-rpc request the client made, check the $client->_request property.

Unfortunately I could not check your code further, since opensubtitles.org seems to have some problems right now.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥17 pro*C预编译“闪回查询”报错SCN不能识别
  • ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!