dtc88867 2012-10-24 19:54
浏览 45

查询访问令牌的到期时间[重复]

Possible Duplicate:
How to access fb access token form server running program ( python )

Right i know that the access token expires after 2 hours or 60 days depending on if it's server or client side. The thing i can not work out is that some apps does not ask to reauthorize the access token after 2h or 60d through the app control panel. So how is it possible due the offline access being removed. It's proper confusing. Is it possible to get a new access token without the users access as this is the only thing i can think of that might be the solution.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douao1579 2012-10-24 20:01
    关注

The thing i can not work out is that some apps does not ask to reauthorize the access token after 2h or 60d through the app control panel.

(I suppose you mean the Auth dialog here?)

Some actions can be undertaken with the app access token, as long as the user has given the necessary permission once – no matter if the original user access token is already expired.

Is it possible to get a new access token without the users access

It is not possible to get a new user access token without any user interaction.

But having a user who has already given an app permission once visit a page with the JS SDK embedded will give a new user access token without requiring any further active contribution by the user.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab