donglingsai2880 2013-12-15 16:25
浏览 47

自定义OpenCV安装问题[LINUX]

Just installed OpenCV 2.4.7 manually in a custom dir on my hosted CentOS 6.4 box. However, when I now try to "./configure" a program called OpenCV-for-PHP that depends on the OpenCV library, it doesn't recognize this new version and still automatically refers to the "old" OpenCV installation (version 2.0.0) that was installed through yum.

The question is: what do I have to set in order to make OpenCV in my custom directory the actively used OpenCV, that will be used during the ./configure stage? (instead of the one it looks up now, which was installed through yum) I've tried:

[root@srv]# export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/home/userhome/opencv/opencv-2.4.7/build/lib"
 [root@srv]# export PKG_CONFIG_PATH="/home/userhome/opencv/opencv-2.4.7/build/lib"
 [root@srv]# export PATH=/home/userhome/opencv/opencv-2.4.7/build/lib:$PATH

None of these seem to do the trick, however. pkg-config also still displays the old version after adding these vars.

[root@srv]# pkg-config --modversion opencv
 [root@srv]# 

Running "./configure" still displays the same dreaded message and exits prematurely:

[root@srv1 OpenCV-for-PHP]# ./configure
 (...)
 checking for pkg-config... found
 checking for opencv... too old
 configure: error: Ooops ! You need at least opencv 2.1.0

Maybe it is possible to feed a specific parameter into the ./configure with a value set to my custom OpenCV install dir? (ie. ./configure --opencvpath=/home/usern/opencv/lib/)

All suggestions that might fix this issue are welcome!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doukun8944 2013-12-16 11:58
    关注

PKG_CONFIG_PATH was pointing to the wrong directory. This var has to point to the pkg-config dir containing .pc files, ie. in our server's case "/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig".

By opening the .pc file for OpenCV residing in the aforementioned directory it showed to be still pointing to the old installation. Simply change the value here to the custom path you've installed OpenCV in.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 BP神经网络控制倒立摆
  • ¥20 要这个数学建模编程的代码 并且能完整允许出来结果 完整的过程和数据的结果
  • ¥15 html5+css和javascript有人可以帮吗?图片要怎么插入代码里面啊
  • ¥30 Unity接入微信SDK 无法开启摄像头
  • ¥20 有偿 写代码 要用特定的软件anaconda 里的jvpyter 用python3写
  • ¥20 cad图纸,chx-3六轴码垛机器人
  • ¥15 移动摄像头专网需要解vlan
  • ¥20 access多表提取相同字段数据并合并
  • ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角