duandie5707 2014-02-04 11:43
浏览 31

使用回车键表单提交错误

I am using laravel and sammy.js for my application. My login form looks like this:

<form action="#/login" method="post">
<!-- inputs -->
</form>

Now, sammy.js catches it like this:

this.post('#/login',function(){
         //handle, send to laravel for login
        });

My problem is that if I press the enter key, apparently instead of submitting the form, which would result in this.post('#/login') event to be catched and the function to be executed, an HTTP request is already made, and the laravel route is requested. As the route does not exist, a MethodNotAllowedHttpException is thown.

Now, the question is: why does this happen? While pressing the "submit" button makes the login, hitting the enter key results in the error above.

I would like an actual solution to the problem, as well as an explanation of it, not patches like e.preventDefault() on keypress or return false in js.

Note: sammy is initialized correctly, the form is in the container on which sammy works and submitting using the enter key used to work in a previous version of the site. A lot has changed by now, so reverting is not a good option, so I would like an actual suggestion on how to solve the problem.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanqinqiao4844 2014-02-07 17:51
    关注

citing section 4.10.22.2 Implicit submission in the Html5 specification:

User agents may establish a button in each form as being the form's default button. This should be the first submit button in tree order whose form owner is that form element, but user agents may pick another button if another would be more appropriate for the platform. If the platform supports letting the user submit a form implicitly (for example, on some platforms hitting the "enter" key while a text field is focused implicitly submits the form), then doing so must cause the form's default button's activation behavior, if any, to be run.

In a nutshell, hitting the Enter key will always submit the form (issue an Http request) regardless of SammyJs. Note that the enter key will submit the form even if there's not Submit button!

Are you returning false from the #/login Sammy route?

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信小程序协议怎么写
  • ¥15 c语言怎么用printf(“\b \b”)与getch()实现黑框里写入与删除?
  • ¥20 怎么用dlib库的算法识别小麦病虫害
  • ¥15 华为ensp模拟器中S5700交换机在配置过程中老是反复重启
  • ¥15 java写代码遇到问题,求帮助
  • ¥15 uniapp uview http 如何实现统一的请求异常信息提示?
  • ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看