dongtou2097 2013-12-07 18:48
浏览 40
已采纳

如何JSON解码codeigniter中的帖子

I'm using codeigniter and I have to use json encode using jquery and when I want to give the data and validate them I have problem. My code is:

$this->load->library('form_validation');
        $this->form_validation->set_error_delimiters('<div class="nNote nFailure hideit"><p>', '</p></div>');
        $this->form_validation->set_rules('Name', 'Name', 'trim|required|xss_clean');
        $this->form_validation->set_rules('Parent', 'Parent', 'required|xss_clean');
        $this->form_validation->set_rules('Language', 'Language', 'required|xss_clean');
        $this->form_validation->set_rules('Order', 'Order', 'required|xss_clean');
if ($this->form_validation->run())
{
 //do something here
}

How should I handle the post request with JSON?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsf4354353452 2013-12-07 18:51
    关注

I'm honestly not sure what you're asking, but if you want to respond with json, it's really quite simple, PHP makes this easy for us.

json_encode(array('jsonKey' => 'jsonValue', 'jsonKey2' => 'jsonValue2'));

Just set the appropriate headers and output that using your favorite mechanism (echo, output buffers, etc)

EDIT: If you want to go in the reverse (you're being presented with JSON data in your script)

Just do the following

$myGreatAssocArray = json_decode($jsonStringData);

Then, you end up with an associate array that you can easily grab data from, as follows:

$firstJsonValue = $myGretAssocArray['jsonKey1'];

It's really very convenient (and way easier than with say, Java :P )

Keep in mind though, json_decode is not only going to return arrays. If the JSON is malformed, NULL is going to be returned, so if you need to do any conditionals make sure to use !== NULL or something to that affect.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥20 问题请教!vue项目关于Nginx配置nonce安全策略的问题
  • ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备
  • ¥20 delta降尺度方法,未来数据怎么降尺度
  • ¥15 c# 使用NPOI快速将datatable数据导入excel中指定sheet,要求快速高效
  • ¥15 再不同版本的系统上,TCP传输速度不一致
  • ¥15 高德地图2.0 版本点聚合中Marker的位置无法实时更新,如何解决呢?
  • ¥15 DIFY API Endpoint 问题。
  • ¥20 sub地址DHCP问题