duankuang7928 2012-10-19 15:00
浏览 30
已采纳

使用PHP将大型数据库转储为JSON

I have a slight problem with an application I am working on. The application is used as a developer tool to dump tables from a database in a MySQL server to a JSON file which the devs grab by using the Unix curl command. So far the databases we've been using are relatively small tables(2GB or less) however recently we've moved into another stage of testing that use fully populated tables (40GB+) and my simple PHP script breaks. Here's my script:

[<?php 

$database = $_GET['db'];

ini_set('display_errors', 'On');
error_reporting(E_ALL);

# Connect
mysql_connect('localhost', 'root', 'root') or die('Could not connect: ' . mysql_error());

# Choose a database
mysql_select_db('user_recording') or die('Could not select database');

# Perform database query
$query = "SELECT * from `".$database."`";
$result = mysql_query($query) or die('Query failed: ' . mysql_error());

while ($row = mysql_fetch_object($result)) {
   echo json_encode($row);
   echo ",";
}

?>] 

My question to you is what can I do to make this script better about handling larger database dumps.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dsdvr06648 2012-10-19 15:21
    关注

This is what I think that the problem is:

you are using mysql_query. mysql_query buffers data in memory and then mysql_fetch_object just fetches that data from the memory. For very large tables, you just don't have enough memory (most likely you are getting all 40G of rows into that one single call).

Use mysql_unbuffered_query instead. More info here on MySQL performance blog There you can find some other possible causes for this behavior.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置