drh96824 2012-05-14 15:47
浏览 41
已采纳

通过PHP触发javascript函数

I'm trying to call a JavaScript function through PHP and have met some problems. I have got three code snippets for your understanding:

1) My javascript function:

function addPoints(radiobutton){
    //code
}

The parameter is an actual button and inside the function is a lot of code reading button value and name and taking care of checked status of the button.

2) My php-code creating the button looks like this. Notice that i send 'this' to the function.

echo "<input type=\"radio\" name=\"X\" value=\"Y\" onClick=\"addPoints(this)\"/>";

3) Finally I have this code at the very end of the document for triggering the javascript function when page is loaded.

echo "<SCRIPT LANGUAGE='javascript'>addPoints();</SCRIPT>";

If addPoints only consisted of an alert, this would work. But my problem is that I need to send an actual button as parameter to the function. I need both triggering the function on page load (to load some data from a database) and the normal button onClick-event.

Is there any solution for this if I don't use another server request to catch the desired button? It's important that I get the button created above (in fact I've got a lot of buttons, but let's think of is as one) and send it as parameter.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglvchu9143 2012-05-14 18:30
    关注

Give the button to pass to the function on load an id="initial_radio_button" attribute, and then make your last snippet:

echo "<script type='text/javascript'>addPoints(document.getElementById('initial_radio_button')‌​);</script>";

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作