dousui3124 2014-07-14 19:15
浏览 94
已采纳

转换为MyISAM,`foreign_key_checks = 0`不工作

I'm working on some scripts to programmatically automate a database migration, and at the end of a long series of compromises working in a system I didn't design, own, or maintain, I need to convert a number of MySQL InnoDB tables to MyISAM tables. However, when I attempt to alter a table

mysql> ALTER TABLE catalog_category_entity ENGINE=MyISAM;
ERROR 1217 (23000): Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails
mysql>

MySQL complains. This is expected. However, if I disable the foreign_key_checks, I get the same results

mysql> SET foreign_key_checks = 0;
mysql> ALTER TABLE catalog_category_entity ENGINE=MyISAM;
ERROR 1217 (23000): Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails

This happens regardless of my setting the key check at the global or session level. I assume the problem here is the table in questions has other InnoDB table which reference it, and MySQL refuses to end up in a state where an InnoDB table references a table that's not InnoDB. (I may be incorrect on this, and I'm more than happy to be corrected)

Is there a quick way to handle this situation? I basically want all tables in the database to be MyISAM, and tracing out all the relationships myself and/or manually removing the contraints seems very time consuming, and the sort of thing that a computer would be better at.

If the answer is "suck it up and do the work" I'm happy to hear that from an expert — I just don't want to waste the time if I don't need to.

If it matters the language I'm programming in in PHP, but I'm happy for solutions that require other languages.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongluedeng1524 2014-07-14 19:21
    关注

MyISAM doesn't support foreign keys. Delete the keys before changing the engine:

> ALTER TABLE catalog_category_entity DROP FOREIGN KEY fk_name;
    > ALTER TABLE catalog_category_entity ENGINE=MyISAM;

You can find the foreign key name by calling:

> SHOW CREATE TABLE catalog_category_entity;

This may be helpful: Delete all foreign keys in database(MySql)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助