dooid3005 2010-04-01 00:57
浏览 21
已采纳

用于保持您的网站由Google Bing等索引的PHP库

I need some library which would be able to keep my urls Indexed and described. So I want to say to it something like

Index this new url "www.bla-bla.com/new_url" with some key words

or something like that. And I want to be soure that If I told my lib about my new URL Google and others will 100% find it As soon as possible and people will be able to find this URL on the web.

Do you know any such libs?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• duanpo7354 2010-04-01 01:11
    关注

I do not know of any librarys that will achieve this but I think you need to do some reading on Search Engine Optimisation. From my understanding (and please correct me if I am wrong) when a Google Bot comes to your website to index it, it will check for a file called sitemap.xml. In this file you define properties as follows;

<url>
    <loc>http://www.myhost.com/mypage.html</loc>
    <lastmod>YYYY-DD-MM</lastmod>
    <changefreq>monthly</changefreq>
    <priority>1.00</priority>
    </url>

As far as I know, you can not specifiy particular keywords for a particular page. The use of META tags can to "some" (arguably) extent influence this. The main influence will be the actual content of the page.

I would recommend the use of Google's "Webmaster Tools" which will give you feedback/errors about the indexing of your site. You can Add your site to google and join a queue for indexing.

There are several Automated Sitemap Generators, which I have had no experience with so can not comment on these.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 基于MSP430f5529的MPU6050驱动,求出欧拉角
  • ¥20 Java-Oj-桌布的计算
  • ¥15 powerbuilder中的datawindow数据整合到新的DataWindow
  • ¥20 有人知道这种图怎么画吗?
  • ¥15 pyqt6如何引用qrc文件加载里面的的资源
  • ¥15 安卓JNI项目使用lua上的问题
  • ¥20 RL+GNN解决人员排班问题时梯度消失