doushifen4060 2015-04-10 17:31
浏览 37
已采纳

多图像上传过程在后台

I would like to know whether it is possible to use PHP & Javascript alone for uploading images WHILE you browse through other parts of the same website as the upload is happening.

Meaning that after you were to, for example, click on upload... instead of waiting for the upload to complete and finally getting redirected to a success page, is it possible that after clicking on upload, you could then move away to other pages on the same website as the images get uploaded?

I did some research and I bumped across a concept called Thread. But I'm not entirely sure if that's the solution or whether it is a practical function that works in PHP.

If, according to your knowledge, this is not possible at all... what would be your advice for me to handle this sort of a client requirement.

Or, if it's not possible without supplementary resources, what are those resources I should consider.

In case this might be helpful, I'm working on an Online Database for a Garage that stores Job Card information. This particular Multi Image upload system I am trying to achieve is for uploading relatively High Resolution photos of the vehicles before the garage works on them. The system is meant to replace a slower and feature constrained MS Access DB.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I will appreciate your contribution to this question :)

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhuo1880 2015-04-10 18:15
    关注

The work involved is not worth it in my opinion. If you want to get hacky, then an easier way might be to create a new window that automatically minimizes.

Though, I'd just make users open the pages in new tabs.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 运筹学排序问题中的在线排序
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥30 求一段fortran代码用IVF编译运行的结果
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集
  • ¥15 C++ 头文件/宏冲突问题解决
  • ¥15 用comsol模拟大气湍流通过底部加热(温度不同)的腔体
  • ¥50 安卓adb backup备份子用户应用数据失败
  • ¥20 有人能用聚类分析帮我分析一下文本内容嘛