doulang6695 2012-01-04 08:31 采纳率: 100%
浏览 65
已采纳

如何在iPhone应用程序中执行注销?

I know nothing about PHP, but in my application I need to implement user login and logout. I've found this nice tutorial and have successfully implemented logging in, but how do I log out? I just can't find any information about it in google, particularly about iPhone side. PHP tutorials mostly explain a lot of theory about sessions and stuff like that which is not applicable for my specific event. I would love to spend my time for learning that theory, but I have to learn PHP basics first and this is not what I currently need.

All I need is to understand the correct way of implementing logout.

1. I would be glad very much if someone explained me shortly in plain language the mechanism of standard interaction between iPhone app and php script when logging in and out.
  2. This is more important. Would you please provide me with few lines of php and objective- с code displaying how to implement logging out?
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhong2954 2012-01-04 09:09
    关注

In our app we use this schema:

Login I'll jumpover (that you've done)

When the user logout our application call an URL, which is considered for logout. For example: http://ourcoresyste.com/logout.php

Sorry for inconvinience, but I'm not iOS developer, so I don't know exactly how application makes call, but I think you should know it, if login is done.

In the script logout.php:

<?php
        if (!isset($_SESSION))
        {
            exit(json_encode(array('code' => 0, 'message' => 'Logout successful')));
        }
        esle
        {
            $user = $_SESSION['user_id']; // suppose you have stored into $_SESSION['user_id'] logged in user;
            // Do some stuff while logout, maybe some DB interactions.
            if ($shit_happens)
            {
                exit(json_encode(array('code' => 1, 'message' => 'Shit happens')));
            }
            unset($_SESSION['user_id']); // or session_destroy(), if you want completly remove all information about user.
            exit(json_encode(array('code' => 0, 'message' => 'Logout successful')));
        }

Than in your app you parse JSON response which will be like this:

{"code":0,"message":"Your detailed message"}

And decide by code retrieved from JSON response, were user logged out or not. If he was, next time you call any PHP script, which relies on $_SESSION['user_id'], will fail, probably that's mean that user is logged out.

I think that's all.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 CSS实现渐隐虚线边框
  • ¥15 thinkphp6配合social login单点登录问题
  • ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题