doulu7174 2012-08-09 12:26
浏览 20

由于FF,PHP文件保护机制崩溃

I have the following problem:
I have several image galleries which should only be visible to registered user.
The images are in one directory per gallery, each dir with a long, cryptic name.
But if you know the link, you can access the images without authentication.
Since I am using PHP on the server side, a simple approach would be "readfile" with .htaccess, but I do not want to pass hundreds of images through php.

So I tried a different approach: I used basic http authentication, with a dynamic generated .htpasswd file, containing access data for each loggedin user, which is resetted after 24 hours and after every logout of a user, so links on the images are broken after max. 24 h.
But I do not want the user to type in the cryptic, auto-generated username and password for this authentication, so I use urls like this:
http://username:password@path-to-image
That works perfectly in chrome, but in FF, when I want to include more than one image, the dialog to enter username and password appears for some of the subdirs of the protected one.

An example: I have the following dirs:
/gallery/one/
/gallery/two/
The protection is in an .htaccess file in /gallery/

And sometimes firefox only loads the images from /gallery/one/, sometimes only from /gallery/two/, sometimes none of these, sometimes both. If he doesnt load at least one of these, he asks to enter your username and password.
I cannot explain this behaviour, and I havent found a solution to make FF safely accept more than one url with username and password in it without asking.
Is there a solution for this problem, or do you have any other way to safely protect files on the server? Thanks in advance.

PS: I have heard of mod-xsendfile, but it cannot be installed on my webhost.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
    • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
    • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
    • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
    • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
    • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
    • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
    • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)