duanjiagu0655 2015-02-12 23:10
浏览 73

Laravel和特定laravel路线上的双向SSL

Trying to set up a two way SSL connection between two production servers. A client machine will connect to a Laravel route with a certificate and pass an xml payload. There should be a two way ssl handshake between the apache server on the production machine and the client machine.

I'm using this apache Directory setting on the production machine:

<Directory /var/www/vhosts/subdomain/html/routename>
    SSLVerifyClient      require
    SSLVerifyDepth       5
    SSLOptions           +FakeBasicAuth
    SSLRequireSSL
    SSLRequire       %{SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_O} eq "company name"
    SSLCipherSuite    ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData +OptRenegotiate
</Directory>

I've set the following in .htaccess

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
        SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
        SSLOptions +ExportCertData

<IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
        Options -MultiViews
    </IfModule>

RewriteEngine On

# Redirect Trailing Slashes...
    RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]

# Handle Front Controller...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
</IfModule>

The Laravel route is still accepting connections from machines that are not using certificates at all or with certs meeting the SSL_CLIENT_S_DN_O requirement. Seems the mod_rewrite is taking precedence over the Directory ssl requirement. Thank you in advance for aAny basic advice. Any ideas much appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqpkea9486 2015-03-03 22:37
    关注

I gave up on this option.

Laravel works by hijacking urls through a "rewrite" in the hidden .htaccess file. If the url location actually exists then apache will process the script on the file system. If the url location does not exist on the filesystem then the rewrite will route the request through Laravel's controllers (routes.php), process, and return.

The apache location and directory directives work with specific scripts in specific file system locations. I need those directives to protect certain scripts from being executed except by visitors presenting a specific SSL client certificate. That architecture is basically incompatible with the way Laravel is structured.

As a work around I created specific scripts (php files) in actual file system locations, protected them with an apache location directive, and forwarded the incoming requests to Laravel routes that expected requests to come from localhost.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计