duangengruan2144 2013-06-15 12:23
浏览 168
已采纳

require_once文件来自另一个需要的目录

This is a big confusing but I'll try to be as clear as possible.

I am using the Starter Site PHP Template in Web Matrix for an assessmnent, now when I move several files such as the files containing the database details, header, footer ect.. into the admin file I am having an issue with my index.php and page.php.

These files use require_once() to include several files within the admin folder. However in the admin folder the files being required have require_once tags again within that directory.

When I use require_once('admin/database.php'); the database file has require_once(somefile.php) within it. There are numerous files like this being included.

How can I use include these files using require_once in the root directory without getting errors like these.

warrning: require_once(/Includes/simplecms-config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\starter-ste\admin\Includes\connectDB.php on line 2

The includes folder is located within the /admin/ folder.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongnaota6386 2013-06-15 12:31
    关注

php require statements will look for files in the current directory and directories in the php_include_path. You can solve your problem by adding your include directories to include path.

You can do this dynamically by calling set_include_path

$directories = array('/library', 'var/', get_include_path());

set_include_path(implode(PATH_SEPARATOR, $directories));

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 mmocr的训练错误,结果全为0
  • ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置