drq61040 2010-07-21 07:34
浏览 62
已采纳

我需要有关extjs的消息传递和排队中间件系统的帮助

I developed a system that consists of software and hardware interaction. Basically its a transaction system where the transaction details are encrypted on a PCI device then returned back to my web based system where it is stored in a DB then displayed using javascript/extjs in the browser. How I do this now is the following:

Transaction encoding process

1.The user selects a transaction from a grid and presses "encode" button,extjs/js then sends the string to PHP where it is formatted and inserted into requests[incoming_request]. At this stage I start a extjs taskmanager to do interval checks on the requests[response] column for a result, and I display a "please wait..." message.

2.I have created a python daemon service that monitors the requests table for any transactions to encode.The python daemon then picks up any requests[incoming_request] then encodes the request and stores the result in requests[response] table.

3.The extjs taskmanager then picks up the requests[response] for the transaction and displays it to the user and then removes the "please wait..." message and terminates the taskmanager.

Now my question is: Is there a better way of doing this encryption process by using 3rd party Messaging and Queuing middleware systems? If so please help.

Thank You!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmu1914 2010-07-22 14:00
    关注

I would change it this way:

• make PHP block and wait until Python daemon finishes processing the transaction
    • increase the timeout in the Ext.data.Connection() so it would wait until PHP responds
    • remove the Ext.MessageBox and handle possible errors in the callback handler in Ext.data.Connection()

I.e. instead of waiting for the transaction to complete in JavaScript (which requires several calls to the webserver) you are now waiting in PHP.

This is assuming you are using Ext.data.Connection() to call the PHP handler - if any other Ext object is used the principle is the same but the timeout setting / completion handling would differ.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题