dougong2306 2014-06-10 03:31
浏览 45
已采纳

facebook登录会话和许可

I built an IOS app and using the facebook login, but if I were to use php to extract data like user photos, friends list, do I have to get the user to approve on my web again or one approval will allow the logins to be done cross platform for web, ios & android?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dstd2129 2014-06-10 06:32
    关注

With the Facebook Apps API, it uses short-lived access tokens, the default lifespan is 2 hours. So regardless of the platform/OS/application you're going to need to renew those tokens anyway. You'll have to setup your app(s) to handle error messages returned by the Facebook API, and respond accordingly, so when an access token expires you can renew it in the background without further user input/management.

As for utilising the user data efficiently, when the app connects the first time you'll simply extract the data you need, in your case user photos, friends lists etc., and store it in your apps database for usage. Then when the access tokens expire you'll just need to renew them accordingly.

The 'Facebook login' specifically, they provide some more functionality for cross platform usage. Read up on this at the following link: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/overview/v2.0#cross-platform

That anchor link should give you the details/info you're after.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)