dozc58418381 2011-07-21 16:59
浏览 158

PHP的PaaS(平台即服务)[关闭]

I have walked a long road, finding out all possible 'AppEngine' for PHP solutions and am still not where I would like to be. Here is what I have seen so far:

• pagodabox.com
    • I love these guys. They have built the best looking admin interface I have ever seen, combined with great ideas in mind like Memcache, MongoDB support (both coming) and seamless Github deployment. Unfortunately I just learned that they do not support concurrent requests on a single server. The support staffer literally told me I would need an additional server for each concurrent request I will get. (UPDATE: In Oct 2011 they apparently changed this and say: "App instances can now process concurrent requests.")
  • phpfog.com
    • Did play a little with it. They do not support GitHub and you are tied to their Git server -you might like this or not. But you also have to pay for boxes. Shouldn't a cloud service give me the opportunity to use multiple machines, but look like one? Here I can only see one instance. So where is the benefit? Less administration?
  • cloudcontrol.com
    • Correct me if I am wrong, but they seem to do pretty much the same as PHPFog.
  • scalarium.com
    • Looks great, costs a lot. If it actually does what it promisses, the only one that really seams to make sense to me. Did not get a chance to try it out yet.

I am dying for alternatives!

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
    • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器