dtx3006 2014-06-09 07:27
浏览 22

主题没有出现在Drupal 7中的多站点外观中

I am using Drupal 7 and trying to make multisite using same database, For this i am using Domain Access and Domain Theme modules. For my default site I am using /sites/all folder theme and module and for another site i have created a folder in the location /sites/example.com and also create a Module and Theme folder and setting.php into that example.com folder and place the theme & module for the relevant folder.

Now the theme which i put into that directory /sites/example.com/themesis not appearing into the Appearance section from back end for the main site. And for the domain site it is showing into the Appearance section. When i enable that theme for the domain site it enabled but after refreshing the main site its again disable for the domain site.

For this condition i did not find that theme into domain theme setting section.And if i go to the Setting of the Home/Administration/Appearance section and select that example theme it showing the following error.

Notice: Undefined index: example in system_theme_settings() (line 404 of /modules/system/system.admin.inc).

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in system_theme_settings() (line 404 of /modules/system/system.admin.inc).

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in system_theme_settings() (line 442 of /modules/system/system.admin.inc).

Notice: Undefined index: example in system_theme_settings() (line 547 of /modules/system/system.admin.inc).

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in system_theme_settings() (line 547 of /modules/system/system.admin.inc).

Notice: Undefined index: example in system_theme_settings() (line 575 of /modules/system/system.admin.inc).

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in system_theme_settings() (line 575 of /modules/system/system.admin.inc).

Notice: Undefined index: example in system_help() (line 103 of /modules/system/system.module).

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in system_help() (line 104 of /modules/system/system.module).

Can anyone please tell me how can i resolve this theme issue for create a multi-site in Drupal 7 using Domain theme and Domain access module??

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drdr123456 2014-06-09 15:14
    关注

Couple things to look for:

• Does your theme require a parent theme, or an engine, that might not be enabled?
    • Have you cleared the site cache since installing the theme?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景
  • ¥70 2048小游戏毕设项目
  • ¥20 mysql架构,按照姓名分表
  • ¥15 MATLAB实现区间[a,b]上的Gauss-Legendre积分
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题