So I have developed a
drupal site long ago and now I wanted new site with same
drupal 7. So I use multisite feature to develop new site. I have created it in
staging server and now I want to migrate the setup to live server.
I follow following steps
- Export the staging server database.
- Download all the folders of drupal via FTP.
- Create new database on live server.
- Import staging server database to live server.
- Change setting.php file with new database settings, base url and domain setting.
- Change the domain name in database domain table to live.server.com
After performing this steps, I think it should run. But my guess is wrong. It gives me blank page. Even the strange thing is if I
echo 'testing'; in
/sites/new.domain.com/template/page--front.tpl.php its not reflecting the change.
What am I missing here? Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks in advance. Jay Stepin.