dongzhimeng2464 2011-06-03 21:35
浏览 12
已采纳

寻找关于mysql数据通常如何构建的简单想法

I'm playing around with this idea where i was saving "logs" in a "LOGS" table, with each row containing the info like "id" "title" "logtext" "views" "upvotes" "downotes"...you get the basic idea. And this all works great for displaying the logs on the page and it's all done within one table which is nice and clean.

But then I decided I wanted to try something like having comments on these logs. Is it typical along with the row made in the "LOGS" table also to just make a whole new table in the database with..lets say the id then that table can contain comment information? Such as name email text? I just think this will be kinda crazy to eventually have thousands of tables...when before they would really just be rows in one table.

And then the issue with my cron that I was going to use will delete legs after a month based on the timestamp in the row...but there is no timestamp on tables so its not like I could tell it what tables to delete.

I'm not familiar with "blobs" would it be typical to have a way to fit all the comments into a single cell or something?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douguan1887 2011-06-03 22:55
    关注

I think what you are reaching for is something like this:

TABLE LOGS
    | logid | title | views | ...

TABLE COMMENTS
    | comid | logid | author | comment | ...

And then whenever you fetch a particular log for display, you also go ahead and fetch any comments on that log~ Similarly whenever you delete from LOGS just be sure to delete from COMMENTS at the same time~

If you REALLY want it all to be in ONE table, I recommend json_encoding a PHP array of comments into a TEXT type comments field.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置