donglun4682
2019-02-19 05:46
浏览 71
已采纳

如何在JSON_encode输出后执行其余的php脚本?

I have a simple form with four input fields, name, email, phone, and message. I am using JavaScript with Ajax to post my input fields to a PHP file for validations and mailing via phpmailer. I collect the errors in an array from the validation functions. The I use and if statement to send the errors back to the html page via json_encode(array) function and exit the script. Else, I let the script to continue to and successfully send the email to my inbox. The problem I have is json_encode(array) exit the script where errors were found or not. Even if I do not forcefully exit the script with die or exit. In that respect, no email is sent as the script is prematurely terminated.
I listed below a few lines from my php file to show how my if statement is set up.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I spent hours searching the web for answers for no avail. I tried to place the json_encode function as different location in the file, and it did not work. I tried combining the error array with the success or failure strings from the mail sent function and did not work.

if ( $errors != null ) {
    echo json_encode( $errors );
    exit;
} else {  

$mail = new PHPMailer( true );

/* Set the mail sender. */
    $mail->setFrom( 'jsmith@gmail.com', 'John Smith' );

/* Add a recipient. */
    //set who is receving mail
    $mail->addAddress( 'heh@hotmail.com' );

/* Set the subject. */
    $mail->Subject = 'New message from contact form';

/* Set email to be sent as HTML */
    $mail->isHTML( true );

/* Set the mail message body. */
    $mail->Body =

I am expecting that once the if statement clears the errors, the entire php file script will continue until the data is emailed. However that is not happening.

1条回答 默认 最新

相关推荐 更多相似问题