dongmangji0950 2015-06-16 09:56
浏览 57
已采纳

在Codeigniter中使用页面或数据库缓存进行多个ajax调用

I'm building a application/game in Codeigniter 3. There is one application running on a beamer in front of a classroom, and other users can play via there mobile. The application needs to send json to the players. It has to be done without any services like Pusher or socket.io, because i can't install anything on the server, and there is no budget for external service.

So i have some Javascript running on the users:

setInterval(function(){
    $.getJSON( "ajax/data/json", { 'id': id }, function( data ){
        // Do stuff with the data if its available
    });
}, 1000);

On the application i have something like this:

public function json()
{
    $this->load->model('data_model');
    $data = $this->data_model->get_json($this->input->get('id'));
    echo json_encode($data);
}

My only worry is the game is played on many locations at the same time. Can i use Codeigniters 'Page Caching' or 'Database Cashing' to prevent too many database requests, and what is the best way to implement this? Or is there any other solution to prevent this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dsqnonh2763 2015-06-16 10:57
    关注

I think this is a pretty tough question because there are so many possibilities to get a solution for this problem

In my opinion the biggest speed up thing is the use of a key / value storage server as a "between" server (db -> key / value storage -> output) i've installed REDIS on almost all CI applications because it is so fast

if you've access to your server, i strongly recommend to install a service like redis.

For example I took a quick look:

On a I5-2500 local system with 16 GB Ram i can execute 10.000 Queries in about 1 second

And especially in an ajax build up setup you have to be careful - because your request shouldn't take longer than 100ms (approx!)

Here are a few links to make a picture out of this:

PHPredis on Github

Redis Documentation

if you don't have any access to your server you should try to use the file based caching. For further information take a look here (CI Documentation about Caching)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用matlab 设计一个不动点迭代法求解非线性方程组的代码
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler
  • ¥15 oracle集群安装出bug
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:自动化测试
  • ¥20 问题请教!vue项目关于Nginx配置nonce安全策略的问题
  • ¥15 教务系统账号被盗号如何追溯设备