doutiao2540 2012-03-27 15:53
浏览 15

将多个站点的webforms提交到我的潜在客户管理系统

I m working on a lead management system , which is supposed to store property information(for sale) as a lead. So far I have given the feature to create a new lead in the system for the owner , where he enters details of the property and a new record in created in the db.

Now what is required in reality is: there are many different sites with forms on them that collect the property information. Client wants that we should generate a code to be put on these sites so that the information entered in those forms is also saved in out lead management system. I believe I would need to provide a curl code to be placed in those sites.Please correct me if I am wrong. Another issue is all those forms on these sites have their own field names and there is no way to map those field names with the field names in our database. Can anyone suggest what options do I have?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutale7115 2012-03-27 16:01
    关注

I am not entirely sure what you are trying to accomplish, but maybe this helps anyway:

PHP stores everything that has been sent via HTTP POST in the $_POST variable. By using array_keys($_POST) you can get an array that contains all the names of the form fields that were sent to the script.

Determining what the different fields represent is pretty much impossible, of course. So if you want to store everything that was sent to your script, you would need a table containing and id and maybe a date or something describing the supplier of the information. They you create a second table with id, key and value. For every field sent to your script you then create an entry in this table and use the ID to link them together.

A much better solution in this case would be to use a NoSQL database, of course.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本