dongtiandexue123456 2013-08-26 19:50
浏览 52
已采纳

在PHP中创建的多行批处理命令无法识别我声明的变量

My php class creates the following command:

INSERT INTO contacts (firstName, lastName) VALUES ('jon', 'snow') 
DECLARE @IDcontacts VARCHAR(200)
SET @IDcontacts = @@IDENTITY;

INSERT INTO emailAddresses (ownerId, emailAddress) VALUES (@IDcontacts, 'jon@thewall.com') 
INSERT INTO emailAddresses (ownerId, emailAddress) VALUES (@IDcontacts, 'jon@winterfell.com') 

INSERT INTO emailAddresses (ownerId, emailAddress) VALUES (@IDcontacts, 'thebastard@winterfell.com') 

I create the connection, begin a transaction with, and execute the batch with sqlsrv_query().

After executing the batch, sqlsrv_errors() gives me four errors: [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Must declare the scalar variable "@IDcontacts".

however, if I use exactly the same batch string in SQL Server Management Studio, it works fine and all four records are inserted with the correct identity value from the first insert.

I'm using SQL Server Express 2005, php version 5.4.3 and the most recent sqlsrv driver. I haven't been able to find anything about this on technet or the ms forums, and any help would be appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongnao6858 2013-09-02 16:25
    关注

In essence, as described in a response to this question on the MSDN forums, the SQL is not executed as a batch even when submitted as a single string. Each command is executed by sp_executesql, which makes every command run in a separate scope.

I suppose I could use a global temporary table to do the same thing, but instead chose to rewrite the PHP to handle each command separately, handling transactions, errors, and backreferences after each command is attempted. I was hoping that wasn't true, but I am told it is.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥200 uniapp长期运行卡死问题解决
  • ¥15 请教:如何用postman调用本地虚拟机区块链接上的合约?
  • ¥15 为什么使用javacv转封装rtsp为rtmp时出现如下问题:[h264 @ 000000004faf7500]no frame?
  • ¥15 乘性高斯噪声在深度学习网络中的应用
  • ¥15 关于docker部署flink集成hadoop的yarn,请教个问题 flink启动yarn-session.sh连不上hadoop,这个整了好几天一直不行,求帮忙看一下怎么解决
  • ¥15 深度学习根据CNN网络模型,搭建BP模型并训练MNIST数据集