dongmufen8105 2016-10-01 08:36
浏览 6

使用PHP处理复选框并使某些选项组合无效

So this particular class assignment has us coding radio buttons and checkboxes in html but we use PHP to process the information. I have a very basic understanding of PHP so this exercise has so far given me trouble.

We have to program the checkboxes to their own array then pass the form data to the PHP script. We are supposed to not allow the selection of certain radio buttons with certain checkboxex and print warnings that those choices are invalid. For example the following statement:

radio1 is valid with all checkboxes but radio two is invalid with checkbox 3

I have seen a lot of examples of if(isset[]) statements nested with other if statements but I am still unable to get the desired outcome. The simplest solution is preferred.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dougu4704 2016-10-01 08:58
    关注

The isset() keyword is used to check that a variable is set, that could still be set to value null.

Your best option is to check both isset() and !empty() so you know the value is not null also.

Heres an example:

<form method="post">
        <select name="param">
            <option value="value"> 1 </option>
       </select>
     </form>

You can now use the super variable $_POST to access this information on submission which is an array data type. The index points are the names of what you put, in this case I called my select box param.

echo (isset($_GET['param']) && !empty($_GET['param'])) ? $_GET['param'] : 'Please fill in the required select box..';

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 python的qt5界面
  • ¥15 无线电能传输系统MATLAB仿真问题
  • ¥50 如何用脚本实现输入法的热键设置
  • ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀