doutou1922 2016-04-23 23:39
浏览 43

如何在没有SYMLINK的情况下从同一个盒子上的另一个站点调用WP函数

I want to call a WordPress function from another site without using SymLink. I do not want to embed an entire site, just bits and pieces.

To give a clearer picture and to answer a comment posted below on bits and pieces, take the blog blog.butterflyvista.com and the site careerarbalest. I placed the first part of 3 blog postings inside an iframe. I called the section "Insights by Sarah". I am not embedding the blog inside the main site. That leaves, as I say below, Create Virtual Directory feature of Plesk out.

I achieved my goal on VPS by creating a SYMLINK so that the blog appears as a sub-directory off my site without actually being a sub-directory. The blog exists and should exist in its domain. My site can then call a PHP function inside an iframe, which loads the WP content.

mysite1.com/Blogs/Blog1
mysite2.com/Blogs/Blog1

symlink: Blog1 [C:\...\theblog.com\httpdocs]

Inside the PHP code, I can then do:

$pathRoot = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];
$pathWordpress = $pathRoot . '/Blogs/Blog1/wp-blog-header.php';
require($pathWordpress);
$content = explode(' ', get_the_content(), $limit);

Creating a Virtual Directories inside of Plesk is not an option, because I do not want to have the site located in a sub-folder of a site.

For whatever it is worth site1/2.com are ASP.Net based so the .Net framework are available if that helps any.

What is another way to achieve the same goal without using SYMLINK, basically on a site that is shared hosting friendly?

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
    • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
    • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
    • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
    • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
    • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
    • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
    • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
    • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
    • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题