dsw7547 2013-05-13 10:56
浏览 23

高级基于角色的访问控制

So, I've done some research on RBAC and ACL but all examples are very "1 dimensional" and doesn't quite fit my needs (I think at least).

So, what I have is countries that have a president, vicepresi, Coach1, etc.

Currently I have 14 countries, and each role cannot have rights on a diffrent country.

Additionally, I have clubs with a manager, coach, players, etc.

What would the best solution be here?

Edit: A user can both be president of one country and be coach1 of another while being player of a club, and so on.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongshan0202405 2013-05-13 11:37
    关注

Your question is not entirely clear but from what I can understand, a person can be a vice president on one country but be nobody on another country and this is what puzzles you - how do you model this? If I got the question right then in the RBAC implementation tnat I use (Yii framework written in PHP) there's this thing called 'business rules'. A business rule, which is a PHP code snippet that returns true or false, can be attached, or defined, for a specific role (for a simple example) and this means that every time a person being checked if he 'has this role' the business rule, its not enough for the person to be attached this role. If a biz rule is attached to this role, it is run and the answer from that code snippet (boolean) determines if the person 'really' has this role or not. In other words, you get an extra dimension of flexibility here so instead of:

does a person have 'vice president' role ? -> if he has this role he is vice president in every country (!...).

You can have a much more fine tuned check like this:

does a person have a vice president role for country A? (country A is being passed as parameter to the RBAC layer, which already has the 'person' data structure under its hands -> RBAC layer runs the biz rule snippet. The code, which you write, checks affinity of this certain user to that certain country and return boolean, which determines if the user is vice president of country A.

All there's left is inserting logic into the application that enforces uniqueness of 1 vice president per country in your DB (of choice) and you're done!

Hope that helps.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 我想使用一些网络协议或者部分协议也行,主要想实现类似于traceroute的一定步长内的路由拓扑功能
  • ¥30 深度学习,前后端连接
  • ¥15 孟德尔随机化结果不一致
  • ¥15 apm2.8飞控罗盘bad health,加速度计校准失败
  • ¥15 求解O-S方程的特征值问题给出边界层布拉休斯平行流的中性曲线
  • ¥15 谁有desed数据集呀
  • ¥20 手写数字识别运行c仿真时,程序报错错误代码sim211-100
  • ¥15 关于#hadoop#的问题