dsgft1486 2013-08-14 08:50
浏览 67
已采纳

处理Symfony 2中的plupload文件上传

I'm trying to write a controller to accept file uploads from the Plupload plugin. As an added bit of fun, the uploads are coming from a different URL so I have to set the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header myself. So far I've done that like so:

/**
 * @Route("/frontEnd/file/upload.{_format}")
 */
public function upload(Request $request) {
    $response = new Response();
    $response->setContent(json_encode(array('hello' => 'world')));
    $response->setStatusCode(200);
    $response->headers->set('Access-Control-Allow-Origin', '*');
    $response->send();
}

which seems to work. When I submit the uploads using plupload I see the XHR requests hit Symfony and the JSON is returned. However, I have no idea how to handle the actual file and move it into a directory.

I did a var_dump() on $_POST and it only returned the following:

array(1) {
  ["name"]=>
  string(21) "wallpaper-2873928.jpg"
}

The upload is definitely being sent as I can see the file's bytes being part of the request payload with developer tools. Do I need to use Symfony's own components to handle the upload? If so, how? The Symfony documentation only seems to cover uploading from a file upload form.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanhua9398 2013-08-14 10:12
    关注

First of all, try to use the Symfony2 way of accessing request parameters. You can get more information in the book.

When uploading a file, Symfony2 automatically creates an instance of UploadedFile for you and puts it in a FileBag in the request object.

You can access the files in your controller like this:

$files = $request->files;

Like said previously, these are temporary files. To upload them in a user defined directory, use the move method on the object.

$directory = //...

foreach ($files as $uploadedFile) {
        $name = //...
        $file = $uploadedFile->move($directory, $name);
    }

The variable $files now contains an instance of File.

On the other hand, you can also use a bundle that supports the Plupload uploader. I'd recommend the OneupUploaderBundle. (Note: I'm the main developer of this bundle, I guess this needs to be added).

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信公众号自制会员卡没有收款渠道啊
  • ¥15 stable diffusion
  • ¥100 Jenkins自动化部署—悬赏100元
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题:求帮写python代码
  • ¥20 MATLAB画图图形出现上下震荡的线条
  • ¥15 关于#windows#的问题:怎么用WIN 11系统的电脑 克隆WIN NT3.51-4.0系统的硬盘
  • ¥15 perl MISA分析p3_in脚本出错
  • ¥15 k8s部署jupyterlab,jupyterlab保存不了文件