doulong2782 2011-03-28 19:24
浏览 215
已采纳

有关Apache如何处理文件上传的任何文档?

I've spent hours googling, as well as searching the Apache site, and I can't find any documentation about how Apache handles file uploads — particularly large ones. I've read anecdotal reports that PHP isn't involved until the upload is complete, which is what I'd expect. But as far as what Apache does during the upload, I can't find anything.

The reason I'm hot for documentation is that Apache is storing uploads entirely in memory, instead of streaming them to disk. httpd will use every byte of available memory on the server I'm using until it crashes. Typically the amount of physical memory consumed is 3x the size of the file being uploaded, and increases in the vicinity of 5 MB/s (nowhere near my upload speed).

I've tested this same request on another LAMP stack I'm using, and Apache memory usage doesn't change at all throughout the course of the upload.

Can anyone explain to me how Apache could handle the same upload so differently on two different servers? Any thought greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanhuanbo5225 2011-05-09 23:36
    关注

The answer is unsatisfying. I never found any documentation.

I continued poking around in the dark, finally stumbling on a mod_fcgid upgrade (from 2.2 to 2.3.6) that did the trick. Perhaps there was a bug in 2.2.

The memory usage still goes up in 2.3.6, but far less dramatically. Only a few megabytes for a ~100 MB file. (However, when the upload finishes and the file is moved, memory usage instantly shoots up ~100-200 MB, but then seems to be immediately released.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 AT89C51控制8位八段数码管显示时钟。
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测