drwkqwa82140 2010-11-24 17:13 采纳率: 0%
浏览 45
已采纳

会话/身份验证如何与nginx / NHPM / PHP-FPM一起使用?

So, I'm looking at architecting an application using nginx with the nginx-http-push-module and PHP-FPM, and after lots of fun configuring, I got it working to the point of handling PHP pages as it should.

What I don't get, though, is how sessions are supposed to work - all of the examples I've seen for nginx+NHPM run through the publisher-subscriber system, but it's never clear what should happen if the subscriber channel is going to be, effectively, unique to a subscriber. Think of a chat system with a public channel and a private channel for each user, for example.

Now, in a conventional PHP setup, you'd be passing the cookies to PHP, looking up the session from there, and handling the rest of the page based on whether the user was authenticated or not, but with PHP-FPM and long-polling, it doesn't seem like it should work like that.

I can understand if the request is a non authenticated user, you just dump them with an error message and terminate the long-poll from the client knowing that it's not valid, but with a valid request, you almost need to poll from the client, authenticate in PHP, then disconnect but leaving the request open - and I'm not sure how that part works.

Can anyone explain how it should be achieved, ideally with an example if possible? Please note I'm not looking for HTTP Basic authentication here, I need the authentication to be looked up against a separate data storage which is in MongoDB.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqmfo84644 2011-01-21 00:44
    关注

Disclaimer: I can't clearly understand your 4. paragraph.

As far as I can tell, the main problem with authentication in NHPM is that the PHP application gets absolutely zero notification of incoming connections. The Comet part of your setup is write-only for PHP.

A possible solution follows, I'll be trying this out in the next days.

nginx configuration:

• push_subscriber_concurrency first: so that the channel can only be used by the intended user
    • push_authorized_channels_only on: not strictly necessary, but good to have in my opinion

Authorization workflow:

1. Client sends credentials via old-fashioned requests
    2. Server authenticates, and generates a token (channel id). Creates the channel and responds with the token.
    3. Client tries to open long-poll to the given channel.
      • If it fails (possibly because the channel was hijacked), it tells the server that channel so-and-so is invalid. Mind that we use old-fashioned requests here, so you can use any auth method. Server deletes the channel. Back to step two.
      • If the connection is successful (you probably won't know this, only that it hasn't failed), the channel can be considered authenticated.

Note that if your application should be accessible from multiple pages in the same browser with the same login, then you'll need to prepare for multiple channels per user.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HLs设计手写数字识别程序编译通不过
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。
  • ¥15 TYPCE母转母,插入认方向
  • ¥15 如何用python向钉钉机器人发送可以放大的图片?
  • ¥15 matlab(相关搜索:紧聚焦)
  • ¥15 基于51单片机的厨房煤气泄露检测报警系统设计
  • ¥15 Arduino无法同时连接多个hx711模块,如何解决?