drsqpko5286 2010-12-13 21:07 采纳率: 0%
浏览 27
已采纳

使用PHP在服务器上解析HTML或使用JavaScript在最终用户端解析HTML会更好吗?

I need to write a script that takes a link and parses the HTML of the linked page to pull in the title and a few other pieces of data like potentially a short description much like when you link to something on Facebook.

It will be called when a user adds a link to the site, so could see a decent number of hits when the client launches the site.

I am curious if I should do this on the server side with PHP or the end user side with Javascript? I have been writing the logic behind trying to figure out which areas of the markup are filled with potential content and it made me wonder if the load would be too much if I continue in PHP.

The client has just the one decent web server and I worry parsing/analyzing HTML pages may be too much load where we could do it in Javascript and farm it out to the user adding the link.

Any advice or thoughts on the matter would be awesome. Thank you.

Edit: This data is not going straight into the database, it is used to help the user by auto filling the description of their link which still goes through my regular vetting before being stored to the DB.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhoutuo0883 2010-12-13 21:14
    关注

Well, this is an easy one, because performing this from the client-side purely with JavaScript just plain isn't an option at all due to the same origin policy.

Parsing HTML isn't that heavy of a task, you should be fine doing it in PHP.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 海浪数据 南海地区海况数据,波浪数据
  • ¥20 软件测试决策法疑问求解答
  • ¥15 win11 23H2删除推荐的项目,支持注册表等
  • ¥15 matlab 用yalmip搭建模型,cplex求解,线性化处理的方法