dtnat7146 2014-03-20 05:47
浏览 52

如何使用URL将数据发布到SQL数据库?

I have a client who has a feed of leads which have Name, IP, Address, OptIn Time/Date, and I want them to be able to post the data to my hosted SQL database. If you are familiar with lead generation you will get what Im trying to do.

Id also like to know if its possible to write a script and place it on my server so that when someone posts a CSV file to it I can have the script automatically post the data in the CSV to the SQL server.

Is this possible? And are there any tutorials our reference manuals, sources, etc. I can use to accomplish this?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutangguali32556 2014-03-20 06:05
    关注

The answer to your question is Yes.

You can go about this two ways:

1. Write an API for your database which is consumed by those wishing to search/write/query your database. To do this, you can use any language that you are comfortable with. PHP, XML and Python are not interchangeable. XML is a format specification, it describes what the data should look like when its being transported between two systems. So you can use any programming language that provides XML libraries to write your code. In addition to XML, JSON has emerged as the more popular transport format especially for mobile and web applications.

2. The second option is to use a service like apigee, google cloud endpoints and mashery which will automate a lot of this process for you. Each requires its own amount of effort (with google cloud endpoints perhaps requiring the most effort). For example apigee will automatically create an API for you as long as you can provide it access to your data source.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示