doudi1978 2015-09-21 08:56
浏览 57
已采纳

使用PHP打印在起始字母下分组的数据库?

I'm trying to set up a for loop to print all data from a database table that starts with a certain letter. For example, let's say from all the usernames in the database, I only want to print every username starting with the letter "b". My end result I want to achieve is something along the lines of this:

A
adam
angel
apple

B
ball
bear
blue

C
car
cell
chris

#
0wen
1uis
3than

.,_
.apple.
,car,
_jeff_

I want to be able to print all usernames under the corresponding character in which they start with. I have the starting characters under heading tags, so all I really need is to print the usernames under them. I figured running a simple for loop under each heading tag that filters that data would do the trick, but I for the life of me can't figure out how to go about doing it. This my code so far (I know this will print every user in the table):

require_once 'important/connect.php';
$query = $link->prepare('select distinct usr from info order by usr');
$query->execute();
$users = $query->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_OBJ);
foreach ($users as $user) 
{
    print "<center><a href=\"log.php?id={$user->usr}\" onclick=\"return popUp(this.href)\">{$user->usr}</a></center>";
}

This code above is merely to show what I'm working with. I'm shooting to keep each username to print as a url as well, so when their username is clicked, it will display more information in a seperate pop up window, however I already have that working. Anyway, how would I implement this or is the way I wanna go about it not possible?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• duanqiao1961 2015-09-21 09:26
    关注

As Lelio Faieta pointed out, looping through the user list over and over again might be bad for performance. However, querying the database over and over again might also be bad.

So I would suggest getting the users just once, and getting them in the right order:

SELECT usr FROM info ORDER BY usr GROUP BY usr

Then loop through them, and keep track of what starting letter you're on:

$oldLetter = '';
    $newLetter = '';
    foreach ($users as $user) 
    {
        $newLetter = strtoupper(substr($user->usr, 0, 1));
        if($oldLetter != $newLetter)
        {
            //We are on a new letter.
            //Print a heading for all letters between the old one and the new one.
            foreach(range(++$oldLetter, $newLetter) as $letter)
                print '<h2>' . $letter . '</h2>';
            $oldLetter = $newLetter;
         }
         //Print the user, as before.
         print "<center><a href=\"log.php?id={$user->usr}\" onclick=\"return popUp(this.href)\">{$user->usr}</a></center>";
    }

This will not take care of the last group (titled # in your example) for you. To do that, you will need to check whether the first character is a letter in the SQL and sort on that somehow.

Please note that this code is not copy-paste-ready, you will need to work some on it. For instance if the old letter is Z there might be some problems. I have not tested this, so you should before you put it into production.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化