dsomm80482 2012-06-22 11:38
浏览 103

想象一下Mac上的xampp:无法获得image.so使用

having overcome all the hurdles (there were a few for me) of installing Image Magick, of installing and compiling imagick on XAMPP, I have the feeling that I am almost there but I cannot manage to have the extension working in apache.

The last things that I did were:

• downloading imagick from XAMPP with pecl
  • unpacking it, editing the config.m4 file to have it find the Wand, cding to the root of the folder, running phpize, then ./configure, then make, then sudo make install, which output this Installing shared extensions: /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ Installing header files: /usr/include/php/
  • then copying this imagick.so file to /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.1/extensions
  • then restarting Apache to see that imagick didn't seem to be installed, as it wasn't mentionned in phpinfo

So after searching around, I tried also to copy imagick.so into the no-debug-non-zts-20090626 folder, also located in the /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/php-5.3.1/extensions folder and in which I noticed a few .so files.

Restarted Apache, still no sign of imagick in the output phpinfo()

I then googled further, and found a tutorial mentioning that the php.ini file had to be edited as to be aware of the extension. So I added extension=imagick.so in the php.ini file (located in /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/etc), at the appropriate place, just right after extension=imap.so. Again, restarted Apache, checked my phpinfo, no imagick.

I am quite frustrated as I got the feeling that I am soooo close to be there, but honestly I really don't know what I have to do know. So I would be more than thankful for any advice, help or idea, what I need to do next.

Cheers

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douyou8266 2014-04-27 10:42
    关注

Check the PHP errror log, it might be that it requires a higher version of libfreetype.6 than your apache server is using.

If so you might be able to copy the one X11 is using to the apache dir. Don't forget to backup your current version of libfreetype.6

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)
  • ¥15 AIC3204的示例代码有吗,想用AIC3204测量血氧,找不到相关的代码。