dongzhan1948 2015-08-13 07:59
浏览 56
已采纳

从PHP过渡到JavaScript的最佳方式(AngularJS,NodeJS等)[关闭]

I'm currently a PHP Developer, and I absolutely love Laravel. However, even though Laravel is an excellent and powerful framework I feel as though I need to stay up to date on technologies and languages to deliver the absolute best. Which brings me to my main question, what would be the best way to transition(I Don't wish to just drop PHP, but shift my main focus) to JavaScript. Specifically, Node.JS, Angular, Meteor, etc...

The syntax of JavaScript is what really throws me off, does anyone know of a very well laid out tutorial series(Paid or Free) that I could learn from. I'm sure once I get past the learning curve I'll find it much easier. However getting past the curve is where I'm currently at, and struggling.

Thanks, Bran

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongtaihui5131 2015-08-13 08:18
    关注

For Angularjs and the MEAN Stack

There is a great set of tutorials for Angularjs on code school here. I used them to learn the basics but in reality the best way to learn is to build a project you're passionate about.

For myself I learned how to use Ionic for mobile development, here is my open source code for that (Ionic is built on Angularjs).

Another great way to learn is to follow the Microsoft MEAN Stack video that they made about 6 months ago here it is. They do a full MEAN Stack project thats really easy to follow along with.

Conclution

To learn any new tech build build build, its the only way to discover more. Good luck

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog