doqw89029 2009-09-22 22:15
浏览 92

在通过常规表单提交或Ajax请求访问时使浏览器重定向的表单 - 这可能吗?

I have a web page with a form. When the user submits the form, I want the server to make the browser redirect to a different page from the form action. Right now, I am doing this by using PHP's header function to send a 302 status code. It works fine.

I am trying to make the page on the server redirect the browser in the same way, regardless of whether it was submitted normally (without Javascript) or via Ajax. I tried to do this by setting the window location to whatever URL is in the Location header. I am using jQuery, and doing a call like this:

$.ajax({
    url: this.action,
    type: "POST",
    data: getFormData(this),
    complete: function(request) {
        window.location.assign(request.getResponseHeader("Location"));
    }
});

However, that didn't work. After thinking about it, I realized that this is not very surprising. In an Ajax request, the browser is supposed to transparently handle redirect responses such as 302 codes before changing the readyState. When the complete function runs, it is looking for the Location header in the final destination and not finding it.

As an experiment, I then tried sending a 200 status code with a Location header. I tried the Ajax request and it worked fine. However, when I did the non-Ajax submit, it didn't work. The browser went to the form action page and stayed there, like it was ignoring the Location header.

Is there any way to make the same page redirect in both cases, without the server having to know or care whether the request is an Ajax request?

In case this matters, I tried the form in various browsers (IE8, IE7, IE6, Firefox 3.5, Chrome) with similar results each time. Also, I am doing a post request to avoid bumping into IE's 2083-character URL length limit.

• 写回答

8条回答 默认 最新

• dphs48626 2009-09-22 22:17
    关注

If the user is getting redirected regardless, why the Ajax? The whole point of Ajax like this is to make changes to the page without a page refresh, so the technique you're using seems a little like building a printer that outputs into a shredder hopper.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 有了解d3和topogram.js库的吗?有偿请教
  • ¥100 任意维数的K均值聚类
  • ¥15 stamps做sbas-insar,时序沉降图怎么画
  • ¥15 unity第一人称射击小游戏,有demo,在原脚本的基础上进行修改以达到要求
  • ¥15 买了个传感器,根据商家发的代码和步骤使用但是代码报错了不会改,有没有人可以看看
  • ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line