dongle0396 2017-10-15 16:43
浏览 42
已采纳

用于从Google搜索和复制我的数据文件的所有条目的定义的脚本

In my Microsoft excel data file, I have a list of nearly 15,000 entries of various words and technical terms. I need all of their definitions or explanations. Is there any way to scrap the definition for each of the word/term from google and and save them to their corresponding column? In case no available definition, then the snippet of the first search result?

Is that possible to do it with any script, so that I won't have to search through all those 15,000 entries one by one. Like the example image below- Example

It is not compulsory to stick to excel. I'm open to any other possible solution to achieve this same outcome. Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufu4333 2017-10-15 17:38
    关注

The short answer to your question is, yes, this is possible.

The somewhat longer answer is that Google actively tries to stop such scraping with Captchas and other anti-scraping tactics, so simplistic solutions like doing 15,000 calls to Google are unlikely to be much faster than doing it manually.

Fortunately, there's a free library designed to deal with this. You can find it at http://scraping.compunect.com/.

(For the record, I have no affiliation with the library's author.)

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,
  • ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多
  • ¥50 求一个win系统下运行的可自动抓取arm64架构deb安装包和其依赖包的软件。