duancuan7057 2010-01-05 09:20
浏览 17
已采纳

SMF和PHP内存使用文件上传

I'm helping out in a forum that runs on SMF. The site has been lagging recently and our host tells us it's the file uploads that clogs the servers memory and that SMF is using server memory in a non optimized way. There's probably one file upload every hour at most so the load isn't that high.

Any thoughts on this? I don't know php to the extent that i can argue against them.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjiaolia97750 2010-01-05 09:25
    关注

If PHP is run as an Apache module, used memory will not always be returned when the PHP script ends. There are a couple of ways to fix this:

• Use less memory in your script (obviously)
    • Run your script as CGI instead of as an Apache module (this way, the memory will be returned on script exit)
    • Restart Apache when the memory needs to be reclaimed. This is not really a good solution, but we do it at Levonline twice a day...
    • Upgrade your hosting to your own server, where you don't have to think about the hosting provider's other customers, and can use as much memory as you want.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 公司的电脑,win10系统自带远程协助,访问家里个人电脑,提示出现内部错误,各种常规的设置都已经尝试,感觉公司对此功能进行了限制(我们是集团公司)
  • ¥15 救!ENVI5.6深度学习初始化模型报错怎么办?
  • ¥30 eclipse开启服务后,网页无法打开
  • ¥30 雷达辐射源信号参考模型
  • ¥15 html+css+js如何实现这样子的效果?
  • ¥15 STM32单片机自主设计
  • ¥15 如何在node.js中或者java中给wav格式的音频编码成sil格式呢
  • ¥15 不小心不正规的开发公司导致不给我们y码,
  • ¥15 我的代码无法在vc++中运行呀,错误很多
  • ¥50 求一个win系统下运行的可自动抓取arm64架构deb安装包和其依赖包的软件。