drba1172 2011-07-09 18:28
浏览 129

PHP使用Preg_match_all读取XML文件

I am stuck on something I can't get my head around. Basically I have XML files that need to be read when they are submmitted. I am looking specifically for lines that include:

bytes="345354" I want to extract the int from the bytes tag and add them all up.

The current piece of code I am using does the trick but there is a problem. The code I am using at the moment is:

preg_match_all('|bytes="(.+?)"|', $filecontent, $array);

function arraySumRecursive($array)
    {
        $total = 0;
        foreach(new recursiveIteratorIterator( new recursiveArrayIterator($array)) as $num)
        {
            $total += $num;
        }
        return $total;
    }
$size = arraySumRecursive($array);

Now this code works all good but it has a problem once it reads an XML file with bytes that add up over 2537792398, it wont't display the correct sum of bytes but always stops at 2537792398 bytes. Granted the XML files are larger but I tested with an XML file with 2 lines and each line has a byte value of greater than 2537792398 and it still only shows 2537792398 bytes as the total sum.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I personally have a feeling it has something to with the multi dimensional array but this code is the only one that worked and managed to grab the data for bytes="" . I haven't been able to use any other method of extracting the values and adding them all up to come up with one long byte number.

Any help or pointers in the right direction is appreciated!

Regards,

Tom

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dongqi8863 2011-07-09 20:20
    关注

It sounds like your number is being read as a string, this happens to numbers when you use regex on them. You can use (int)$num to force it back into a number.

However, you should never use preg on xml you should use DOMDocument (simpleXML works too but my fav is DOMDOcument)

For ex. if your bytes attributes were on a bytestore xml node you would do:

$bytes = (int)0;
    $xml = new DOMDocument();
    $xml->load($variableholdingxml); //can be url of xml file also
    foreach($xml->getElementsByTagName('bytestore') as $holder)
    {
     $bytes = $bytes + (int)$holder->getAttribute('bytes');
    }
    return $bytes;

Added in response to comment It usually does take a bit of time to parse large files, although I am no expert on the speed of DOMDocument methods xpath querying may be slightly quicker.

$xml = new DOMDocument();
    $xml->load($variableholdingxml); //can be url of xml file also
    $xpath = new DOMXPath();
    $q = "//root/parentnode/childnode/byteholdnode/";
    $nodes = $xpath->query($q);
    foreach($nodes as $node)
    {
        $bytes = $bytes + (int)$node->getAttribute('bytes');
    }

If your bytes attribute is in a byteholder node within a weholdbytes here node, with sub-trees of the tree's root the query would be:

$q = "//root/subtrees/weholdbytes/byteholder/"; /* yes that was supposed to make it clearer.*/

Anyway, give me a shout in the comments if you need any more help.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图
  • ¥15 关于大棚监测的pcb板设计
  • ¥15 stm32开发clion时遇到的编译问题
  • ¥15 lna设计 源简并电感型共源放大器
  • ¥15 如何用Labview在myRIO上做LCD显示?(语言-开发语言)
  • ¥15 Vue3地图和异步函数使用
  • ¥15 C++ yoloV5改写遇到的问题
  • ¥20 win11修改中文用户名路径