dongtu1357 2014-05-14 15:05
浏览 433
已采纳

Laravel自定义模型方法

Whenever I add additional logic to Eloquent models, I end up having to make it a static method (i.e. less than ideal) in order to call it from the model's facade. I've tried searching a lot on how to do this the proper way and pretty much all results talk about creating methods that return portions of a Query Builder interface. I'm trying to figure out how to add methods that can return anything and be called using the model's facade.

For example, lets say I have a model called Car and want to get them all:

$cars = Car::all();

Great, except for now, let's say I want to sort the result into a multidimensional array by make so my result may look like this:

$cars = array(
  'Ford' => array(
     'F-150' => '...',
     'Escape' => '...',
  ),
  'Honda' => array(
     'Accord' => '...',
     'Civic' => '...',
  ),
);

Taking that theoretical example, I am tempted to create a method that can be called like:

$cars = Car::getAllSortedByMake();

For a moment, lets forget the terrible method name and the fact that it is tightly coupled to the data structure. If I make a method like this in the model:

public function getAllSortedByMake()
{
   // Process and return resulting array
   return array('...');
}

And finally call it in my controller, I will get this Exception thrown:

Non-static method Car::getAllSortedByMake() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

TL;DR: How can I add custom functionality that makes sense to be in the model without making it a static method and call it using the model's facade?

Edit:

This is a theoretical example. Perhaps a rephrase of the question would make more sense. Why are certain non-static methods such as all() or which() available on the facade of an Eloquent model, but not additional methods added into the model? This means that the __call magic method is being used, but how can I make it recognize my own functions in the model?

Probably a better example over the "sorting" is if I needed to run an calculation or algorithm on a piece of data:

$validSPG = Chemical::isValidSpecificGravity(-1.43);

To me, it makes sense for something like that to be in the model as it is domain specific.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dongpiao9078 2014-05-14 15:33
    关注

My question is at more of a fundamental level such as why is all() accessible via the facade?

If you look at the Laravel Core - all() is actually a static function

public static function all($columns = array('*'))

You have two options:

public static function getAllSortedByMake()
    {
        return Car::where('....')->get();
    }

or

public function scopeGetAllSortedByMake($query)
    {
        return $query->where('...')->get();
    }

Both will allow you to do

Car::getAllSortedByMake();

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog